Information for New Starters
Arrival: Please drop your child outside their class room at 8.45 am (the door will close promptly at 8.55 am). If you arrive after 8.55 am you will need to sign your child in at the school office)
Lunchtime 12.00 – 1.20 pm
- Afternoon Session 1.20pm - 3.20pm
Home: The school day ends at 3.20 pm.
Please collect your child from the outdoor area nearest to your child’s class.
All Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 pupils are entitled to healthy school meal free of charge. All of our meals are cooked freshly to order in our kitchen.
If your child is absent from School
- Please telephone 01332 862325 before 9.00 am.
Drinks and Snacks
- Sports top water bottle (water only, no juices/fizzy drinks)
- Fruit container - Fresh/dry fruit – no fruit bars/crackers
Please contact directly https://www.premier-education.com if you would like your child to attend.
Uniform is available from Pupils Schoolwear, 35 West St, Swadlincote DE11 9DN and Melbourne Print, Derby Road Melbourne.
- School bag/rucksack/PE bag
- Plastic wallet for school diary/books
- Royal blue sweatshirt/ cardigan or jumper
- White/blue shirt or polo shirt
- Grey skirt/ pinafore dress or trousers
- Grey/ black or white tights or socks
- Black sensible shoes
- Coat with hood, winter hat, gloves
Items as above or;
- Blue and white gingham dress
- Grey mid length shorts
- Black/ brown or dark blue sensible sandals (worn with socks)
- Lightweight coat/jacket, sunhats
- Trainers (with Velcro fastening)
- Navy blue or black PE shorts
- Plain white or light blue T shirt
- Long hair tied back
- No earrings should be worn on PE days
- A blue or black tracksuit or alternatively dark jogging trousers, that can be worn with a school sweatshirt
- A pair of wellington boots to leave at school
Your child’s PE kit should be left on your child’s peg and taken home at the end of each half term to be washed and checked for size.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS AND CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY LABELLED
JEWELLERY SHOULD NOT BE WORN IN SCHOOL AT ANYTIME