As a school we understand that school uniform can be expensive. Therefore, our uniform does not need to have the branded logo on. You can buy the uniform from a range of places including local supermarkets, as well as
- Pupils Schoolwear: 35 West St, Swadlincote, DE11 9DN www.pupilsschoolwear.co.uk
- Melbourne Print (in-store only): 73 Derby Road, Melbourne DE73 8FE
We regularly have pre-loved sales in school for families to be able to purchase second hand uniform.
At Melbourne Infant School, the uniform is as follows:
- Royal blue sweatshirt/ cardigan or jumper
- White/blue shirt or polo shirt
- Grey skirt/ pinafore dress or trousers
- Grey/ black/ white tights or socks
- Black sensible shoes
In summer, items as above or:
- Blue and white gingham dress
- Grey mid length shorts
- Sensible sandals (worn with socks).
All uniform items need to be labelled with your child’s name.
On days when your child will be involved in lots of physical activity, they will come to school in ‘PE ready’ clothes (dark coloured jogging bottoms or shorts, white t shirt, dark coloured sweatshirt or hooded top, trainers - a full list can be found on the link below). Parents will be notified in advance of PE days.